General Category > Announcements

New MOC website – solicitation for comments

<< < (2/7) > >>

gryphon:

--- Quote from: michaelm_ski on February 11, 2019, 10:28:11 PM ---I like this so much better than facebook ! Keep up the great work with the improvements !!!!!

--- End quote ---

The problem was that since most people migrated to facebook, all of our efforts did, too. We're trying to fix that.  We recognize there are many users who don't want to be forced to use facebook to keep up with MOC.

gryphon:

--- Quote from: Super Trucker on February 11, 2019, 10:10:53 PM ---Hopefully the new site works with VPN's, this site has turned into a burden to try to post anymore. Every other forum has zero issues, but this one has the same lame error message.
--- End quote ---
Hmmm, I never had a problem accessing this forum through a VPN, not sure why you are.  Has it always been this way or just since Jason changed everything to HTTPS a while back?

--- Quote ---Will the new site have basic info such as who is running in an election?
--- End quote ---
I hope so!

Pond Scum:
I prefer forums to Facebook.  I would hope we can get more traffic here if the change is made.  I seldom post to Facebook.... and I don't want an account in my name.     

Neilmrb:
Never use facebook or any other social media. But this a challenge to use but that's why we have a website for all the goings on.

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: gryphon on February 11, 2019, 11:01:56 PM ---Hmmm, I never had a problem accessing this forum through a VPN, not sure why you are.  Has it always been this way or just since Jason changed everything to HTTPS a while back?

--- End quote ---
Its only been recent, I forgot about him changing to https, but yes problem started about that time.
I can log in a read the forum, just can't post. The screen shot above is what I get when trying to post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version