General Category > Latest News Stories

Open carry for poll watchers

<< < (8/10) > >>

CitizensHaveRights:

--- Quote from: gryphon on November 04, 2020, 07:59:21 PM ---James was up by over 10% all night long, now all of a sudden he's down by 1%?  This should have been a net gain of +1 for the Republicans, now we'll probably be 53-47 like before, or worse.

Edit: worse.   :(

--- End quote ---

Check this out, a Detroit poll supervisor training poll workers in the official Benson Method of illegally stifling poll watchers, and then, when November rolls around, what happened? Exactly what was said in the video, poll watchers not allowed to watch the count. (I hear that in PA, they've halted the count while the Dems fight against a court order forcing poll watching)
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Video-on-Michigan-Training-Poll-Workers-On-How-to-Cheat/5-2382136/

This isn't proof (heck, give me a voice scrambler and I can make that recording, and I've never been a postal employee), but it needs to be thoroughly investigated:

MI_XD:
Tom,
I don't do Facistbook, so here is mine.

Only comment I got was from a guy saying he was surprised that Gretchy gave us so easily and didn't keep stamping her feet... 

gryphon:
Well, even hand stamping votes with the previous date shouldn't change anything because they were not RECEIVED by 8:00 PM on Nov. 3 by the county clerk.

Note the operative word "shouldn't."

Pond Scum:
I posted this on Facebook under my Facebook alias but I figured that I better post here as well:

No problems.  No questions.  Only comment was from the guy in line in front of us,  "I like your grips!"  And he wasn't even a Michigan State Fan!   ;D

CitizensHaveRights:

--- Quote from: gryphon on November 05, 2020, 04:19:49 PM ---Well, even hand stamping votes with the previous date shouldn't change anything because they were not RECEIVED by 8:00 PM on Nov. 3 by the county clerk.

Note the operative word "shouldn't."

--- End quote ---

Some courts have ruled that the law needs to be ignored, because All Votes Must Be Counted, even those that arrive 2 weeks after the election.

So, what elements is Dean looking for in an 'I Open Carry at the Polls' affidavit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version