Author Topic: Wayne Co Sherriff's post refuses to take down illegal "no firearms"sign again!  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member

I had an appointment near the scene of last month's incident with the illegal sign at the Henry Ruff office {Westland, MI.} of the Wayne County Sheriff's office. Sprinklerguy28 had a conversation with the officer in charge Lt. Praydel (sorry if I misspelled his name). At the end of which it seemed that they would move the sign away from the "public" lobby area & place it near the half door that leads to the secure areas. See links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8Xc...eature=related

After speaking with this officer today it is clear he will not be moving the sign without a direct order from a superior. He states that to date he has received no such order?
I love LEO's who break the law...nice! MCL 123.1102
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline emt805

Sounds like this guy and the arts beats and eats guy witz are related. What would be the next step, bringing it up at city meetings?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
No you start with the Sheriff and County Administrator.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."