General Category > Latest News Stories

Cynthia Johnson just threatened to have me killed

<< < (2/2)

CitizensHaveRights:

--- Quote from: Pond Scum on December 11, 2020, 09:46:56 AM ---I wonder who made the calls or if she even shared phone and voicemail information regarding the calls.  I just get the feeling it could be another Jessie Smollett made up story.   :(

--- End quote ---

Exactly.
The press, including Nationalized Propaganda Radio, just ignores her threatening Facebook videos, while treating her unsupported claims of threats against her as established facts.

CitizensHaveRights:
Gretch the Grinch says we need to have more compassion for those who called for 'soldiers' to murder us.

https://nationalfile.com/whitmer-demands-compassion-for-state-rep-who-threatened-trumpers-because-she-was-exposed-to-covid-during-fraud-hearings/

Gretchen Whitmer, the Democrat governor of Michigan, demanded that state House leaders show “empathy” and “compassion” for State Rep. Cynthia Johnson during a press briefing on Friday, claiming that the GOP went “too far” in stripping Johnson of all her committee posts after she aggressively threatened “Trumpers” in a viral video.
“I think that removing her from her committees is too far, truly, and I’ve reached out and asked the incoming House leadership to reconsider that,” Whitmer said Friday.

Whitmer also claimed Johnson deserves “some empathy and some compassion” because the representative was “exposed to COVID, frankly,” during recent hearings on election fraud, and is supposedly “the target of a lot of racist attacks and threats on her life.”

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/10/whitmer-cynthia-johnson-house-video/3879887001/

gryphon:
I heard her say that. I don't remember hearing her saying that when people were protesting Benson, nor do I remember hearing her saying that about pro-Trump protestors.  For Benson she was calling for arrests and the state police actually laughed at her (surprisingly since she controls them), and the pro-Trump protestors, well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version