Author Topic: Hi! new rookie here  (Read 3357 times)

Hi! new rookie here
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »
Hi all!!  I am a new member (obviously) and will soon be purchasing my gun and and taking my ccw class.  I am thrilled to find this site!  You are all such a wealth of knowledge, and I look forward to learning from all of you.

I would like to say that I am very much a supporter of our civil rights as well as our constitutional ones, and my husband and I will be out showing our support at Arts Beats and Eats Labor day weekend!

Thank you all

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Hi! new rookie here
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »
Welcome to our happy home!

And make sure you read all the stickies in the OC info thread! There are also some very good videos linked in there!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline emt805

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 02:35:10 AM »
will soon be purchasing my gun and and taking my ccw class.

my husband and I will be out showing our support at Arts Beats and Eats Labor day weekend!

Make sure to have your cpl in hand if you are carrying at arts beats and eats as they sound to have declared the entire area a "beer tent"

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »
heheh that is true ... IF they get their license approved... The MLCC might not like the fact that they are breaking the law with their application for areas that are unlawful to license.. Stay tuned to the General section as we will announce developments in the ABE Liquor License thread.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline emt805

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 12:02:44 PM »
So just thinking after I reread my post, Why would they need to declare the entire area at this event a "beer tent" if it is such a family event other than to keep those without a cpl from carrying? After all this is a huge family event in their minds lol