Author Topic: Warren OCing.  (Read 3216 times)

Offline hamaneggs

Warren OCing.
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:50:43 PM »
I have been having to print out our original sheets on a regular basis to hand out.Mostly to women who have asked me about my OCing.I get groceries at Shoppers on VanDyke and Ten mile and today,for the first time,a young bagger(male) asked if I was a LEO.I told him no I'm just a citizen.He asked if I had a CPL and I told him yes.He said he was going to get a CPL when he turns 21.I told him you can OC as long as you're 18 and have the gun registered to you.He said he didn't know you could have a pistol until you were 21,I told him he could if he buy's it from someone other than an FFL dealer.I bought my first pistol,a S&W mod 29,when I was 20 and had several since.I gave him a sheet and told him to go to the web site for all the info he would need,as I tell everyone that ask me.I'm glad the women ask,because they are in greater danger than men,and a pistol is the great equalizer.God Bless! Jeff.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!