Author Topic: My problems with Lansing refusing to issue a Purchase Permit  (Read 25831 times)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: My problems with Lansing refusing to issue a Purchase Permit
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »
At no time did I challenge the trust of MOC, Inc that has been placed in Little Freak.

I called into question his posting of incomplete information here in an attempt to rally support from MOC members.

Insofar as my knowledge of the situation, I am not the only person that was present on teamspeak the evening that he recounted the event where the LPD was in his home, while he was still a minor (as in 17 years old), in possession of a ruger 10/22 that had been converted into a configuration causing it to become defined as a pistol under Michigan statute. And where he openly admitted that the firearm was not registered.

Furthermore, the officers present lectured him about his involvement with an open carry movement, without his having even raised the subject.

He was also searched and questioned during this encounter. All while one officer was wandering throughout the residence under the pretense of separating the firearm from him.

There was a great deal more that was discussed and disclosed by Little Freak. In the end, myself and several others advised him to seek advice from competent counsel. Which he says he did. But based upon the reply that he was given, serious doubt was raised whether he had presented the encounter accurately and completely. According to him he was advised that his only recourse was to file a complaint about damage to the firearm. He obviously did not ask counsel what the ramifications of a 17 year old being in possession of an unregistered pistol could be.

There is a great deal to this story, and I have always maintained that Little Freak only reveals those aspects of it that fit his agenda.

Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58:08 PM »
If true, I'm sure LPD intends to use that information in a negative way. It should not be ignored.
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »
Again pat,if such things were true,wouldnt my first two permits have been denied,and criminal charges brought up?

Being inside a residence in which a registered pistol is located when the owner of said pistol is not home does not constitute it as being unlawfully in possession of an unregistered pistol.

I have no factory stock for the 10/22 anymore,they are also already aware of the way it looks,internal affairs had to take pictures of the damages to it.

I am taking the advice about not answering any more questions like they asked without a lawyer present,and am meeting with some people tomorrow to discuss some recourse.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.