Author Topic: oc at texas roadhouse in Roseville  (Read 4715 times)

Offline keyman

oc at texas roadhouse in Roseville
« on: October 16, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »
Busy night tonight at the roadhouse ,I usually have no problems ,I walked in with my wife and one of my boys
we went to play the crane game while we waited for our table to be ready  and I felt like I was walking around with my fly open ,everyone was just staring at us like we were nuts or something ,people were telling their kids to come back to them so they were not near us ,so we went outside on the benches to wait ,about 2 minutes later
two guys that worked their a manager and another worker came running out of the place saying WHERE IS HE they went to one side of the building and then went
to the other looking for me I guess ,someone must of complained ,I was sitting there shaking my head they could not see my gun
because my wife was sitting next to me ,they eventually went inside ,our table was finally ready we walked in and another customer
behind me said you had better cover that up ,I replied I open carry ,he wasnt really sure what to say ,after sitting down every one still staired at us and it was a very weird experience ,I kept my mini cam ready for use if I was stopped on the way out the door ,but nothing .I didnt really enjoy my steak tonight I was to busy wondering if they did something to my food .

Offline BTAvery

Re: oc at texas roadhouse in Roseville
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 09:45:06 PM »
Well some people stare some people announce it but whatever. I do what I do they do what they do.

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »
nice job advancing the cause! If they tell you that you can't bring that in here, well, then you secure it in your vehicle and go back in and join your family for your occasion.

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 01:58:16 PM »
Nice story. I just love that the manager and their cronies didn't even spot you and you just strolled on in.  ;D

I understand your discomfort having everyone stare at you; I was at a hotel breakfast bar near Frankenmuth and was surrounded by northern (Canadian) bretheren. I think me and my wife were the only one's actually eating!
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 06:30:00 AM »
me and sprinkler guy have been to that one a few times, pretty sure we even saw you there with your wife, we didn't say anything to you cause well you were there with your wife and we didn't want to interupt you at dinner. but we haven't had any thing like that happen before.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
nice job advancing the cause! If they tell you that you can't bring that in here, well, then you secure it in your vehicle and go back in and join your family for your occasion.
Or better yet just leave and spend your money somewhere else. ;)
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.