Author Topic: finally a member!  (Read 3143 times)

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
finally a member!
« on: September 22, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »
NHCGRPR45 aka shaun mcelroy, my membership started on 8-18-10! looking forward to the next year! and i am excited about the new leadrship also! should be an exciting time for MOC!!!!!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: finally a member!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »
Welcome!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »
thank you!!!!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 02:54:30 PM »
Welcome, I enjoy your posts on OCDO and look forward to reading your posts here.
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).