Author Topic: Caledonia area  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Kylereu

• VERITAS ~ AEQUITAS
Caledonia area
« on: September 21, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »
Hey every one, was wondering if any one was from around the caledonia area. Was wondering if you wanted to get together some time and oc. Yes I know you all do but I need a little help taking the big plung. See my post on the new member section for more info. Sorry I'm posting this on my cell phone and it takes a bit to type.
I would rather be judged 12 by then carried by 6. God said tho shalt not kill (murder) God also said if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36 (Sure that if there were guns back then he would have traded sword for gun ;) )

anetsprungen

Re: Caledonia area
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 08:05:32 PM »
Kylereu,

I live in the SE corner of Barry Co but have a sister & family in Wyoming.  While I generally stick to the highways to circumvent the congested areas, I am familiar with Caledonia.

The next time I plan to visit my sister, I will try to coordinate with you for a side visit and take an OC-style 'walkabout'.  But at the rate things are going, it probably won't be until next year.  The next three months are pretty well scheduled already.

Roy
 8)