Author Topic: new recruit  (Read 5974 times)

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
new recruit
« on: September 18, 2010, 08:38:05 PM »
one of my best friends recently was discharged from the army and moved back to michigan. she also did a tour in iraq.  i had been telling her about OC when she lived in georgia. now she's back and just bought a taurus pt709 slim (http://www.gunblast.com/Taurus-PT709.htm) and holster. i haven't seen her gun yet but looked it up online. she's only 5 feet tall and small hands so kind of limits her choices. she wants to go out OC and told her i would go anytime she wanted to start. i am also giving her the legal rundown until she gets her CPL. i'm confident she can handle herself with any LEO or assailant encounters. i saw her in a fight once and she mopped the floor with a much bigger girl. a woman oc sends our message out too and will encourage more females. just had to share.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline Radioman

Re: new recruit
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »
Cool beans neighbor.  Glad to see more folks doing the OC thing.  Give me a shout whenever your in the area I am almost always up for a coffee or coney run.

Radioman

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 10:03:21 PM »
Good stuff!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline DetroitBiker

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 10:16:13 PM »
Come on Kryptonian, you could at least post a pic of this little Lady. we don`t need the link to the Taurus,we need a photobucket link to the girl   ;D

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 06:11:30 PM »
we went out today. went great. no pics on this computer guys. my pc crashed thanks to the fine folks at norton who sent their tech work to india and the phillipines and one of them took control and it crashed. long story. her and i dated the same girl if that tells you anything. not overly feminine and likes it that way. still a very good friend and i'll post the outing on OC Experience.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:54 AM »
well i recommend a walther P99AS for the lady, its a small grip and an excellent shooter! make her a member soon!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.