Author Topic: Jared robberies  (Read 4026 times)

Offline malignity

Jared robberies
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:55:42 PM »
Hey guys, I'm not a member yet (sent in my application two days ago) however, instead of posting this on OCDO, I figured it would be more appropriate here. As everyone knows, both Jared jewelry stores in the metro detroit area have been robbed in the last few weeks (Both Madison Heights and Utica) and there's a LOT of people saying 'told you so' when it comes to their well known 'No firearms' signs.

Instead of saying 'I told you so' though, I think it might be a good gesture for MOC to possibly write a letter to them saying that we're sorry about your loss, and to reconsider your sign, and provide two donated "Lawful Carry Welcome" stickers to the stores free of charge. This may make them reconsider, and is a good gesture showing that we're not the bad guys. I'd simply this myself, but I don't have access to the stickers, nor do I know where to purchase them.

Jonathon Artman

Offline malignity

Re: Jared robberies
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 09:57:40 PM »
simply do this myself*

apparently I can't modify posts. That's not a good thing.
Jonathon Artman

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »
I like the suggestion. I believe they are corporate owned, which may make it more difficult to have them change their policies. We'll look into it. Thanks....and welcome!

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:06:11 PM »
simply do this myself*

apparently I can't modify posts. That's not a good thing.

MOC members can modify posts,when your membership status is changed,you will be able to fix it.

I like the suggestion too.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.