Author Topic: OC in Dearborn Heights  (Read 4849 times)

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
OC in Dearborn Heights
« on: September 26, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
ON the way home from the Seminar in Port Huron yesterday I decided to stop off at my faviorite Chinese take out.  I had placed a phone order about 20 minutes earler and new it would be just a walk in and walk out, and i decided to OC during my 3 minute visit

The place is very tiny and will hold about 3 comfortably.  As I walked in an older gentleman was seated in one of the few chairs for customers and his eyes opened up and his jaw dropped.  I made direct eye contact and said "hi" to him and took my place in line.

"OH boy!  What a big gun you have" he belts out so everyone can hear.  "Nothing to worry about, its there for my protection", I said back to him

then he says, looks like a 40 Cal.  I responded yes it it. 

He saids I would hate to be on the receiving end of that thing.....I said me too!

by then it was my turn at the counter.  The guy at the counter knows my face Ive been going in there since 1978, we chated for a second, I noticed his eyes hit the gun twice during the chat, when the credit card transation was done, he said see you next time and went my way and he went on with his business 
I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline bobn911

Re: OC in Dearborn Heights
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 06:29:27 PM »
Perfect, As it should be. Now if the loud mouth in the corner would keep his mouth shut, it might have been better. Good job. Later, Bob
Life Member: NRA (Benefactor), GOA, SAF, MUCC, Case Collectors Club

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
You gotta love the loud chatty ones  ::)
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 12:22:07 PM »
Yeah those people are annoying...

"HEY IS THAT A GUN? OH BOY, I'D HATE TO MAKE YOU MAD, HUH?" *awkward laugh*
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
i guess!  I was more concerned he was going to be dumb and ask to see it next!

I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 03:34:42 PM »
Yeah those people are annoying...

"HEY IS THAT A GUN? OH BOY, I'D HATE TO MAKE YOU MAD, HUH?" *awkward laugh*

A++++ for font size