Author Topic: Thanksgiving Day Parade  (Read 3385 times)

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
Thanksgiving Day Parade
« on: September 28, 2010, 03:45:38 AM »
i know this is early but are there any plans about the annual thanksgiving day parade thats coming up in detroit?
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
Re: Thanksgiving Day Parade
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
Application to be in the parade has already been submitted. We will find out of we are selected on October 1.

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 04:38:12 PM »
Cool

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 12:34:16 AM »
Any word from them?
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 07:21:02 AM »
We were not selected this year. There are a limited number of spots available. I spoke with the parade company and they said to apply again for next year. There are some groups just now getting in after applying for 5 years. They were professional in my dealings with them, and I wish them great success for this years parade.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 04:19:40 AM »
i am game glock if you want to go, i have watched it but never actually gone, i think i would like to this year. sprinklerguy said it was fun the time he went, should be a real hoot!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 04:22:03 AM »
i am game glock if you want to go, i have watched it but never actually gone, i think i would like to this year. sprinklerguy said it was fun the time he went, should be a real hoot!