Author Topic: Royal Oak and now Berkley are at it again  (Read 4435 times)

Offline BTAvery

Royal Oak and now Berkley are at it again
« on: September 30, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »
So I was reading the paper and discovered that both Royal Oak and Berkley have now sent recommendations to the Lansing to change state law to make oc illegal at public buildings. Just thought you guys might want to know.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Royal Oak and now Berkley are at it again
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 08:15:05 PM »
So I was reading the paper and discovered that both Royal Oak and Berkley have now sent recommendations to the Lansing to change state law to make oc illegal at public buildings. Just thought you guys might want to know.

This kind of makes sense once you think about it for a minute....FASCISTS of a feather tend to flock together. >:(
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 04:32:57 AM »
it will go nowhere as of now the elections are way to close to try and push something through, and granholm had even said that if she did try a bill on this kind of issue she wouldn't enough support to bother with it.

but watch for something like this to try and get pushed through after the elections. we have to be active voters this election!  we have to keep the pressure on and make sure we have legislature's in office who we can trust with issues we care about! this will be a big election country wide! we got a great big help from the obama lover politicians also! the way the health care bill got hammered through affected the democrat vote! many americans took issue with this both pro and anti gunners noticed, and the ones who helped have been loseing office, some very big heads have already rolled for that!

so we need to stay vigilant and sharp! and watch closely! 

no one is more vulnerable than the person who thinks he just won the fight.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »
++1 We need to stay sharp.  Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 02:14:12 PM »
Avery you busy tomorrow?

Wanna take a stroll in Berkley?

:D
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 01:09:48 AM »
Dude you got to call me I will send you a pm with it I thought the other guy did but yeah I usually check but not all the time check the forums my phone on the other hand I like always have. Either way though I couldn't have today had to study for my math test which didn't help.

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 02:55:04 AM »
I meant today... like the 5th... lol

and I was gonna call you. Still might since its friggin 3am and I"m sure you won't see this
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.