Author Topic: roseville oc  (Read 5719 times)

Offline dtmartin408

roseville oc
« on: April 07, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »
Oc every morning on my way to work and always stop at speedway.  The other day the girl behind the counter forgot to charge me for something and when i brought it to her attention the customer behind me told me that she probably forgot because I was scaring her with my gun and making her nervous.  But its funny because i go there every m-f for the past year and no employee has ever said anything to me. 

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
Re: roseville oc
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 08:57:46 PM »
Which Speedway? I hit the Gratiot & 12'ish as well as the Utica & 12 stores all the time. Same thing here, no objections ever stated by employees.
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 09:15:03 PM »
Oc every morning on my way to work and always stop at speedway.  The other day the girl behind the counter forgot to charge me for something and when i brought it to her attention the customer behind me told me that she probably forgot because I was scaring her with my gun and making her nervous.  But its funny because i go there every m-f for the past year and no employee has ever said anything to me. 

Sounds like it was scaring him .....
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline dtmartin408

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:33 PM »
speedway at 12 and gratiot every morning and quite often any other time of the day.  Yeah i think he was probably scared you know a guy buying coffee with a holstered pistol is so scary when he has cash in hand and says thing like thank you and have a nice day to the store clerk.  I'd be on edge too.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
speedway at 12 and gratiot every morning and quite often any other time of the day.  Yeah i think he was probably scared you know a guy buying coffee with a holstered pistol is so scary when he has cash in hand and says thing like thank you and have a nice day to the store clerk.  I'd be on edge too.

Nutbars are easily scared  ;)
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »
Which Speedway? I hit the Gratiot & 12'ish as well as the Utica & 12 stores all the time. Same thing here, no objections ever stated by employees.
Tisk Tisk, Jeff. You aren't allowed to respond to posts in the OC experiences threads. You are supposed to PM the OP if you have questions.  ;)

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »
Tisk Tisk, Jeff. You aren't allowed to respond to posts in the OC experiecences threads. You are supposed to PM the OP if you have questions.  ;)

That has obviously changed.  I'm sure Admin will change the rules post as soon as he has the time to do so.  Until then I guess people will just have to hopefully figure it out on their own.

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 07:35:25 PM »
Thats good. Didn't seem like a logical rule for a forum.

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »
Thats good. Didn't seem like a logical rule for a forum.

I agree.