Author Topic: Newbie from Roseville  (Read 4191 times)

Offline glockmom

Newbie from Roseville
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »
Hi

My name is Jamie, my husband and I have been lurking about here on the boards for a little while..became members back in August. I don't know if there are other women on the boards or if I am the first..My husband has been a cpl holder for 10 years and I just got mine back in May...he has been testing his waters with OCing, so far so good..I am still working slowly at it. Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself instead of just lurking.....

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Newbie from Roseville
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »
...hey, moms are cool.  My favorite lady is a mom...  Welcome aboard!
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
Welcome. I can tell you many of us OC in the Roseville area. I live and work here and OC all the time. You should have no issues.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 11:47:38 AM »
Welcome!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 03:28:10 AM »
hello!! roseville should be a non-issue for you! just stay away from macomb mall!
welcome and no your not the only lady OC'er out here, we have quite a few actually and they show up at our picnics and other events! stay safe and carry on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:01:35 PM »
Welcome to you both. Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »
We are glad to have you. Maybe I'll see you around town, I'm your neighbor to the south!

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 10:54:26 PM »
just a thought, you should come out to the gander mountain in utica its november 6, there will be 2 presentations one at 11am and another at 1pm

they are a great way to meet fellow OC'ers and ask any questions you might have. i will be there to run the computer and some of the board members will be there also. we often relate our own interactions with people and law enforcement, and answer questions about those interactions.
we may go to the CC's pizza restraunt next door after the 1pm seminar is finished so first timers can try open carry if they want.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 11:35:57 PM »
HOLY CRAP I think I might be able to go to the 1pm one FINALLY

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 11:23:53 PM »
it will be good to meet ya bt!