Author Topic: spike tv - conceal and carry  (Read 4595 times)

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
spike tv - conceal and carry
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:22:43 AM »
watching tv this morning while trying to figure out why my new router isn't working and stumbled on Spike TV show called CONCEAL AND CARRY. only caught the last 15 minutes but looked pretty good and informative. it follows people going thru a handgun tactical self defense course. even the commercials are weapon related too. check it out http://www.spike.com/show/39392 and they have full episodes on the site.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
Re: spike tv - conceal and carry
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 12:56:05 PM »
I caught it finishing while i was waiting for the powerblock to come on too.

seems like a good show,reminds me of the shows they have on the outdoor channel about personal defense.which is a good thing,we need more mainstream media outlets to be supportive
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »
yeah. it's getting more mainstream now. see national news stories more and more. border state sheriff's telling it's citizens to arm and learn how and when to use it. they only have so many deputies to cover 100s of square miles. if they call 911 it would be an hour until they got there. one of the reasons japan never tried to invade into the continental US was they knew we all had guns. "..a gun behind every blade of grass" was the quote i remember. would be like Red Dawn (remade and filmed in detroit coming soon only with chinese soldiers). every woman i taught to shoot walks away with a new sense of empowerment. it's on an upward swing despite obama in office.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 09:55:48 PM »
In my old town it was 3 hours before a cop would show up after you called.

Offline Advanced Security

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 05:48:25 PM »
In my old town it was 3 hours before a cop would show up after you called.

Haha  I live in Flint.  We don't have many cops left.  I personally know people who have had to go to the police station after break-ins, car-jackings(not theft), assaults, you name it.  We don't get many cops to respond around here.  Unless of course you're a law abiding citizen with a gun, then both cops respond.

J