General Category > General Discussion

I wonder when this crime was committed???

<< < (2/3) > >>

cabman1:
When she was at work!!!!!

autosurgeon:

--- Quote from: cabman1 on April 08, 2010, 04:26:33 PM ---When she was at work!!!!!

--- End quote ---

ROTFLMAO

anetsprungen:
I wonder what "crime" was committed!

People regularly misuse the resources they are entrusted with.  Sometimes they get caught and must pay a penalty.  However, I am more interested in the what and why.  Since they state it is a "criminal investigation", I wonder how they differentiate that from a simple "misuse of government property".  I am very interested in the details of the investigation and here's why.

Almost twenty years ago, a relative of mine had access to LEIN.  At my request they did a search to find out if my daughter, who had been adopted by another family when she was just three years old, had been issued a driver's license.  She was born in Maryland where adoption records were sealed and had hit a wall in trying to locate her.  I spent several years trying to find her.  I knew her adopted name and probable location.  With the information I received, I was able to open communications dialog with my only child, who I had not seen for sixteen years.  I was subsequently reunited with her and have since maintained communications with her ever since.  Later this month, I will be making my annual pilgrimage to visit with her and her family.  In my opinion, the end justified the means.  However, did my relative do it for personal or monetary gain.  Some might say so, no matter how indirect the gain was.

Roy
 8)

stainless1911:
I am truly happy for you, and touched.

cabman1:
I wonder what "crime" was committed!

The crime that was committed was she used the lein system for something other then what she was supposed to use it for period.She knew the law decided to break them so now she has to face the charges.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version