Author Topic: Owosso Hospital  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
Owosso Hospital
« on: April 23, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »
Oc'd in the hospital in Owosso yesterday while taking my Grandmother in for blood work. A few looks from the ladies at the information desk but not a word. I was in there for about 45 minutes. while leaving, a woman sitting in the lounge asked me if she could ask me a few questions, I said sure. She asked me if I was aloud to carry in a hospital. I told her the applying rules. She found it quite interesting. She then told me that her husband, son, and herself have been considering getting CPL's. I also informed her that they did not need a CPL to oc down the street and in most stores. A good 15 min conversation. Had to cut short cuz my Granny was waiting. Great experience.

Daniel
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Owosso Hospital -> Good Job Daniel! +1
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »
Good Job Daniel! +1

I give you the following:

"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

• Daniel
Re: Owosso Hospital
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
Thank-you, thank-you...You may be seated... unless your a democrat. Just kidding :D
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »
hey CP..had similar stop and ask from a couple in their 50's. was at a gas station in fowlerville. i gave them all kinds of legal and carry info. felt great. i wish that happened every day. i like to think i am pretty approachable. dispelled a bunch of misconceptions. sent them here for legal info and MSP website.
hate to be grammar police but it is ALLOWED not ALOUD by the way
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:56:05 PM »
The woman asked if it was ALOUD. She's the one that needs grammar lessons. CP knew it was ALLOWED or else he wouldn't have done it. ;)
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

• Daniel
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:02:02 AM »
Thanx  CV6 for havin' my back...It's like duhhh dude.. for freakin real dude.... I made it to the 9th grade... kk?

Ya I'm not the best speller in the world for sure and I do appreciate the correction so I don't look like a ding dong Dan the next time.

Ya... Again, I think that most people have no idea that you can oc without a CPL. It seems that I get asked about oc once a week here. but every single time I have been asked about carrying, they tell me that they had been thinking of getting a CPL and had no Idea they did not need one to carry openly.

Hey Officer Kryptonian... No hard feelings:)

Daniel