Author Topic: Want to help support at risk kids?  (Read 5211 times)

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
Want to help support at risk kids?
« on: October 31, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »
About Face Youth Center is raffling off a 2011 camaro to help raise money for at risk kids in the Lansing area
They could really use the support to help find a new location for the youth center to be,ive been volunteering with these people for years,it goes to a good cause,plus if ya win you get a brand new camaro!

Permission has been granted for this off topic thread to be in the general discussion area,so please do not send in complaints regarding this post.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Want to help support at risk kids?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
People please note this has been approved to be here due to the nature of the thread and the fact that it will receive more attention here.

While this is not gun related this type of outreach can help our mission as any time gun-owners show non gun-owners that we are regular folks this is a plus!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
Re: Want to help support at risk kids?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »
People please note this has been approved to be here due to the nature of the thread and the fact that it will receive more attention here.

While this is not gun related this type of outreach can help our mission as any time gun-owners show non gun-owners that we are regular folks this is a plus!

well...The founder of AFYM has expressed interest in a firearms safety class for the kids,so if we help them get a new building,then we could help them with that too!it was brought up before they closed they're doors but it got lost in the board changes..
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.