Author Topic: The Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention and Prosecution Act of 2010  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Bronson

Here's a lenghty article about it from The New American.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/congress/3090-mccain-lieberman-bill

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Savage.Detroit

2 wings of the same party.
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
commy traitor moderate old fart, never did like him, or leberman. Oops are I now an Enemy Belligerent?
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline Bronson

Oops are I now an Enemy Belligerent?

What do you mean "now"?   :P

It was good meeting you the other day btw.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are capable of writting language clear enough to obtain the implied objectivwe while still protecting citizens. This is another step towards enslavement!
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
The man is no better than Obongo and likely worse in some ways.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."