Author Topic: Durand Railroad Days event,may 15th  (Read 4707 times)

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
Durand Railroad Days event,may 15th
« on: April 11, 2010, 12:09:40 PM »
Going to do things a little differently with this event.

This will be an excellent thing to take the family to,most things at a fair will be here.

Info on the Railroad Days event can be found at this link,the information for the OC'ers will be below that.

http://www.durandrailroaddays.com/

May 15th

I will be at the event all day,11am till 10 pm.

no specific time to meet up at officially,or even an official place,at this time it would be too difficult to organize a specific time and place for this event,especially if we are bringing our families(we know how they are with schedules)

just walk around OC'ing and you will meet up with others,and it might be more beneficial to the cause to be in lots of small groups scattered around the area than one big group.

once we get a group of confirmed or possible attendee's we can try and figure out a place and time to meet at the actual event.

there will be room to park all around town.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline SpringerXDacp

• AmmoDump
  • MOC Charter Member
Re: Durand Railroad Days event,may 15th
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »
Lil, I would suggest that a specific area of Durand (Downtown) should be considered for members to focus on for parking.  Not all members, guests, etc, are/will be familiar with the area such as yourself.  e.g. Public or Private Parking Lots, Parallel and Angle Parking, Metered, Etc.  Just a suggestion...

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 12:45:53 AM »
Lil, I would suggest that a specific area of Durand (Downtown) should be considered for members to focus on for parking.  Not all members, guests, etc, are/will be familiar with the area such as yourself.  e.g. Public or Private Parking Lots, Parallel and Angle Parking, Metered, Etc.  Just a suggestion...

they have signs which will direct people to the proper parking areas for Railroad Days,it will be in the downtown area.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
  • Rock Island Armory 1911A1 FS Tactical .45 ACP
    • Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
  • First Name (Displayed): Al
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
That's good to know. :)
Big Gay Al
Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols