Author Topic: Lansing 2A March!  (Read 5361 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Lansing 2A March!
« on: April 13, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »
OCed my CZ and my Mossberg 500 saw quite a few children but none were scared  :o
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Denny

Re: Lansing 2A March!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
Had a good time at the Capital today and got to put some some faces with the names I see on here.

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 12:08:22 AM »
as many times as ive met most of those guys i still have trouble with putting most faces to usernames,or even real names.

GREAT time at the SAM though
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline EM87

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
I was also present, OCing my G22 and 91/30 rifle.  Had a nice guided tour through the capitol building by the MSP...
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline Bronson

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 04:47:07 PM »
I was there sporting my Firestorm 1911 and a camera.

Here's a link to my SAM photo gallery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29310638@N07/sets/72157623730790949/

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 07:26:40 PM »
OCed my HiPoint 45 & Black WASR.Got some video on my cheap little video camera.Shook hands with Mike Cox & Skip Coryell,talked to Steve Dulan,fellow MCRGO member.It was physicaly and emotionaly tough,but somebody had to do it!I'm glad Ya'l
l did it too!True Americans and Patriots!God Bless! Carry On! P.S. Went to the dollar store today and a regular clerk noticed me OCing when I walked in the door.Her and a lady in line had a quick discussion with me and I handed out an info sheet.The interesting thing was she has waited on me almost daily for months and finaly noticed me OCing!When I checked out,me,her and the lady behind me,toting her baby and toddler,had another discussion and I handed the mother an info sheet.My ratio of contacts is at about 80% female and 10% male.Thats great!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:36:09 PM by hamaneggs »
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline T.J.

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): T.J.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 08:02:33 AM »
I too had a good time at the 2A March. :)