Author Topic: Now a member  (Read 4179 times)

Offline Savage.Detroit

Now a member
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:08:14 PM »
Hi Guys,

I had been posting just a few weeks at the old forum and sent in for membership a week or so ago.  Forum looks good.
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline viperar15-member

• Michigan Open Carry, Inc
Re: Now a member
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Hi Guys,

I had been posting just a few weeks at the old forum and sent in for membership a week or so ago.  Forum looks good.

techincally the other forum is not the "old" forum. that forum is ocdo and this forum is moc. both going for the same cause. this is just here to help with more organization and such, since there was sooo much moc business being done over on ocod.

just wanted to clarify ;-)

welcome to moc!
Shaun Crawford

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »
Hi Guys,

Welcome :)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:52:34 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline SpringerXDacp

• AmmoDump
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 08:58:40 AM »
Welcome Savage

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 11:47:40 PM »
Welcome fellow detroiter :) :)