Author Topic: Tri-folds  (Read 5320 times)

Offline dlgeorge

Tri-folds
« on: March 08, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »
Hi everyone.  I've been a reading fool since I joined these forums!  Thanks for the great information. 

I've heard mentioned several times about OC'ers handing out "tri-folds".  I assume that these are informational hand-outs for "non-believers"  lol.   Where can I find these trifolds so I can have them ready for when I open carry and get asked questions or "God Forbid" confronted?

Thanks in advance.

Don

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Tri-folds
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 02:23:24 PM »
http://miopencarry.org/moc_files/brochure.pdf

Consider carrying copies of MSP Legal Update 86 also.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline METL

Re: Tri-folds
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »
Question about that trifold...   on page 2, there are some women with the pistol tucked into their pants.  Is that considered open carry?  I thought it had to be fully exposed...     Coincedentally, I wanted to.... (insert quip about putting something in their pants)  :D

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »
METL everything that I have heard tells me that IWB is almost always considered concealed.

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 07:36:01 PM »
To clarify, everything common sense says about a gun sticking only half out of your pants says it is clearly open.  Everything an anti judge and an anti wearing the uniform of an LEO would say is that it is clearly concealed.  This has been taken to court and did not go well.  Since then, most of us advocate strongly against IWB open carry.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline METL

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
Thanks...  I had figured that was the case...       I was just curious as to why the people in the trifold were "CCing"...   someone might want to photo-chop that..

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
Thanks...  I had figured that was the case...       I was just curious as to why the people in the trifold were "CCing"...   someone might want to photo-chop that..

Agreed needs to be photo shopped

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 10:23:55 PM »
That photo is of people from many diff states.. in most other states if any part of the gun is showing it is OC. ..

Sent from my Droid Flipside using Tapatalk
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."