Author Topic: Open Carry Family Dinner-Wed. May 11th - The Big Spring Meet & Greet :-)  (Read 7588 times)

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
Michigan Open Carry is going to Clinton Twp. for dinner!  We will be at the "Goodys Family Resturant" in Clinton Twp. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar and new faces, as for Our New Members & Guest that missed a past opportunity to get introduced to everyone, corrective measures are in place to see that you feel right at home with the MOC family.

The Dinner Gathering will start at 7:00pm until we leave! THATS RIGHT "til we leave", The resturant normally close's at 8:00pm BUT, arraingments have been made to allow anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this event will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there, this after dinner venue setting will be great for Q&A,  "Meet & Greet" & Fellowship.
I'd love to see 50+ attendees...come one, come all ...Lets get together and do this? 

Goodys Family Resturant
21342 Hall Rd.
Clinton Twp., MI. 48038
(586) 493-9660

btw if you google the address it will come up a mexican resturant which is closed, For the last three years, This location has been Known as
"Goodys Family Resturant", 21342 Hall Road. Clinton Twp., MI. 48038  the phone number is (586) 493-9660

Goodys Family Resturant is open for business.

Carry On;
Master Control

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:28:59 AM by Master Control »
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
I'm in! See you there (you lucky ~ @ % ...win my PF9 arghhhh!)   :o :P 8)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline asells

• 45 is the way
See you all there for dinner. 8) 8)

Offline Molotov

Well I'll definitely be there. Probably with a friend or two.

Offline Eurotour

Any idea why it shows Glock9mmOldStyle's avatar when sharing this thread on Facebook?   :o

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Any idea why it shows Glock9mmOldStyle's avatar when sharing this thread on Facebook?   :o

Very strange indeed? Hmmmm....? ??? It is a cool avatar though, my sub2000 with a 33rd mag in it and a peppered bulls eye  :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:52:38 PM by Glock9mmOldStyle »
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline XDmToter

I just Google searched "Goody's Family Restaurant", and it came up with a slightly different address:

Goody's Family Restaurant
21336 Hall Road, Clinton Twp, MI
(586) 493-9660 ‎

Whatever the address is,  I'll be driving around until I find it.

Offline DGerard

+1 and will try to bring a future member...
“Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
This event is open to anyone who wants to attend, not just MOC members. Also, anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there.

Offline BailEnforcer

• Facta Probant
    • Forfeiture Services
Its a 45 min drive for me but i will try to make it if I can.
The Patroit Act; Turning citizens into suspects since 2001!
-------------------------------------------------
I may not like what you have to say; but, I will defend to the death your right to say it!  Voltaier

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
Its a 45 min drive for me but i will try to make it if I can.

If you make it, please seek me out and say hi.

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
Hah! Finally going to make one!

20 mins from my house, sitter is scheduled in advance, no cub scouts/homework/etc!

My wife and I will see you all there, and will try to bring some friends!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline hamaneggs

I'll go if I can get a ride from the 11 mile VanDke area.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!