Author Topic: Yes another New Guy!  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Crywulf0357

Yes another New Guy!
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:21:20 AM »
   hello everyone. My name's Roy from the Monroe area. Been reading alot on this site and MGO. Decided to sign up here. I've been in the security field for the better part of 15 years. I've worked almost all aspects in it from walking around a car lot with a Detex Clock to armed cash services, ATM services, Facility and business private security, to setting up individual security departments and organizing the procedures and training the staff. Almost all of it has been armed work.

I've seen alot of bad incidents that could have been prevented with simple understanding of laws and regulations. Its nice to find a group that is seeking to educate those unfamiliar with with the currant state of the firearms world. 
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
Re: Yes another New Guy!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »
Welcome, glad you found us.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Yes another New Guy!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
Welcome, glad you found us.
What he said...
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »
Welcome Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »
Welcome!

Onnie is a member from your neck of the woods (Maybe, MI. area) Maybe you guys can start a MONROE AREA CHAPTER? I'm about 20-25 miles away but I'd show up for a picnic or other event  ;) ;) :D ;D ;D
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Crywulf0357

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
Thanks to all. And I think a Monroe chapter would be a great idea.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 04:05:05 PM »
Welcome!  Glad you joined!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln