Author Topic: Westland OC picnic Saturday Aug.27 ;)  (Read 4441 times)

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Westland OC picnic Saturday Aug.27 ;)
« on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:09 AM »
Hi everyone! Please join me & my family for some fun in the sun Saturday AUG. 27 from noon to [?]at Tattan Park in Westland MI.

This Park is located at the corner of Ford Road & Carlson Road.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...eocode=ADDRESS

There is a bigger size play place there for the kids to play, and a splash park for them as well all, at no charge.

Links to park pictures
http://www.cityofwestland.com/choose...y-ground-.html

We will be located near pavilion #2 (close to the H2o spray ground). We will have a table setup with a large shade canopy if the pavilion is not available.

This will be a pot luck picnic and I will provide the hotdogs, buns, mustard, ketchup & the grill . You may want to bring a folding chair & some sun screen.

If you would like to contribute please post what you can bring (chips, paper plates, napkins, cups, silverware, cookies, etc..) and I will update the items needed list below. Thanks and hope to see you there G9OS!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:53:18 AM by Glock9mmOldStyle »
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Westland OC picnic Saturday Aug.27 ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:56 AM »
Items needed:

Grill: G9OS

Coolers/Ice: G9OS

Hotdogs, Buns, Condiments: G9OS

Chips:________________________

Pop:_________________________

Water:________________________

Plates/napkins:_________________

Hamburgers:____________________

Cheese:________________________

Cold salads:
    (potato, pasta, etc)______________

Cookies,
    cakes, sweets____________________

Also posted at OCDO
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?93893-Westland-OC-Picnic-SATURDAY-AUG.27-w-Splashpark-amp-Play-structures-for-the-kids-%29
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:56:54 PM »
Bumpity, bump!  8)
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
See you at the park  8)
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 01:49:49 AM »
bump
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »
Thumbs up -> Thanks to all who made it out :)

We had a nice time [17 attendees] and no issues with the police as it should be. Special thanks goes out to Dougwg who helped with both the setup and take down of the {HUGE 10 x 20} shade canopy. Thanks to EastMeyers also for the help & supplies

-Jeffrey Snyder 1993