• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
pm.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:08:40 PM »
y am i not allowed to send pm's

is it because im not reg as a member

Yes -- that and it seems you are incapable of using whole words. ;)
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline rvd4now

Re: pm.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 10:43:36 PM »

thnk u for the bashing q.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
pm.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 11:48:30 PM »

No wrrs m8

Tak cre
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:59:16 PM »

No wrrs m8

Tak cre

prt of dat culluge edgecation
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline rvd4now

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 12:04:41 AM »
hey cv6, can u fix that for me or who has to fix it.. i am a reg member, or at lease the check cashed by moc says so..

Offline rvd4now

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »
o tk u

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
hey cv6, can u fix that for me or who has to fix it.. i am a reg member, or at lease the check cashed by moc says so..

you lease checks? I buyz mime
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline rvd4now

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 12:29:50 AM »
thy always end up r2s.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 12:54:34 AM »
If you paid for a membership you are in the pipeline. Once the money is deposited your member privileges should be activated.

Note this is not text messaging.... we use whole words and complete sentences here  :P
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 01:06:16 AM »
If you paid for a membership you are in the pipeline. Once the money is deposited your member privileges should be activated.

Note this is not text messaging.... we use whole words and complete sentences here  :P

cuts him some slax doans ewe kno cullage spks?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »

I would except I just got done grading some student responses written like that....  >:(
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 08:35:10 AM »
rvd4now,

I have manually added you as a MOC Member on the forums.  Your membership I presume was mail in or in person, and can take a little longer.  My changes will allow you to PM now though, so no worries.

-jason r.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 06:13:38 PM »
Us ole folks better pay attention! If and when the liberals institute a tax on every letter we type,just like taxing the carbon dioxide we all breath out(cap & trade-who would've thought they would tax the air we breath?),we'll have to be trained by the young whippersnapper rvd4now on how to type! Eeegghaads!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline rvd4now

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »

I would except I just got done grading some student responses written like that....  >:(

my wife is about to become a teacher....

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 10:34:04 PM »

I am sorry.... in this climate being a teacher means being bashed daily in the news and by the students who read the news.

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
Re: Re: pm.
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 12:17:41 AM »

I am sorry.... in this climate being a teacher means being bashed daily in the news and by the students who read the news.

I used to love my job. With the all of the recent BS, I like it much, much less lately. I feel sorry for anyone just getting in.
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
Re: Re: pm.
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 07:11:07 PM »

I used to love my job. With the all of the recent BS, I like it much, much less lately. I feel sorry for anyone just getting in.

Yeah just today I had a student spray another one in the eye with Listerine mouth spray and then have the gall to tell me that I am a lousy teacher BC I did not stop him.  From 40 feet away....

He also went off on the principle and told him he is a useless overpaid jerk... wonder where he got that??

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »
Sounds like the little man is still resentful that he was told no by his mom (authority) when they were in Target...when he was 6 yrs. old. A Waaaah, A Waaaaah!

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 01:43:24 AM »

Maybeez she's be ables to helps ewe's which yer grammer an spellinz