General Category > Latest News Stories

Sean Combs - Open carry arrest, trial and awaiting verdict for OC of a rifle

<< < (2/3) > >>

Michhunter:
Here's an article from Oakland Press I thought you might like: NOT GUILTY! Jury sides with teenager who carried gun through downtown Birmingham WITH VIDEO.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: Michhunter on July 13, 2012, 10:56:15 AM ---Here's an article from Oakland Press I thought you might like: NOT GUILTY! Jury sides with teenager who carried gun through downtown Birmingham WITH VIDEO.

--- End quote ---
No video attached?

TucTom:
This may be what was referenced. http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2012/07/12/news/doc4fff030d396db637492290.txt?viewmode=fullstory

As I normally don't post anything linking to other sites please fix if needed and or educate me please.

bignaz:
Im glad it all worked out for him and that he was aware of his rights however lets face it he did this for attention  and personally i dont like that. A pistol yes. A rifle yes if your going hunting. But not hey im gonna go get some milk and eggs. Let me take out my .338LM for protection because you never know when you might need that extra 10 feet to 2 mile range. Just bad pr and stuff like that is what will get Michigan to become a communist state like the people republic of kalafornia or NY. 

autosurgeon:

--- Quote from: bignaz on July 19, 2012, 06:15:52 PM ---Im glad it all worked out for him and that he was aware of his rights however lets face it he did this for attention  and personally i dont like that. A pistol yes. A rifle yes if your going hunting. But not hey im gonna go get some milk and eggs. Let me take out my .338LM for protection because you never know when you might need that extra 10 feet to 2 mile range. Just bad pr and stuff like that is what will get Michigan to become a communist state like the people republic of kalafornia or NY.

--- End quote ---

Yeah whatever.... Are you forgetting the issues a person under 21 must go through to even get a handgun? Or perhaps the fact that they cannot buy amunition for one either? Yeah I am sure you have it all figured out.  :o

Sorry my sarcasm volume is at full power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version