Author Topic: Hazel Park football game  (Read 3644 times)

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
Hazel Park football game
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »
Right now i currenlty waiting for my CPL to come in the mail. So i know i am unable to carry in a PFZ such as a school so i left my sidearm at home but left my holster on. I walked into the football game all was fine,  they gave me a discount cause I have an unusually large family.  As I walk through the gate and get about 25 feet an HP LEO runs up and tells me to turn around looks in my holster. She saw it was empty and walked away without saying anything.  Now there are LEO's watching me. Guess they are not to open to OC here. I would bet that if I had my CPL and OC'd I would not be posting this now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
Re: Hazel Park football game
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »
They're probably wondering where it is since its not in the holster  :o

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »
Yea propably,  dont care just enjoying my to. E with my family.  Let them watch all they want.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
They're probably wondering where it is since its not in the holster  :o
They probably think a five year-old girl disarmed him without him even knowing it.