Author Topic: Would like to do a OC Event In our "Hood" Traverse City Hannah/Lay Park  (Read 3316 times)

Offline erosema

Hello,  My name is Eric Rosema.  We have had a disturbing trend in and around some of our area parks and trails here in Traverse City.  Most recently attacks have been on women that are on foot.  In my walking and bike travels I have pinpointed a few areas of town where I would never want my wife and kids alone.  The area from Hannah and Lay park to the area on the north end of Boardman Lake is totally inhabited by shady characters.  I would like to put a OC rally together and hang out in these areas for a day or maybe weekly for a while and hopefully it will impact the people there.  With a little luck they may realize that this is our town, these are our parks and we are prepared to make them safe for families to enjoy as they were intended.

If you are interested in attending or helping making this happen please call or e-mail me.
231-four nine nine-ten seventy-two  or erosema at glwinc.us

http://record-eagle.com/local/x2076996421/Authorities-seek-man-who-assaulted-woman-on-trail

Offline FotoPhocus

Re: Would like to do a OC Event In our "Hood" Traverse City Hannah/Lay Park
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
I'd be interested in attending