Author Topic: Open Carry friendly business.  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Jeff

Open Carry friendly business.
« on: January 04, 2013, 02:39:10 AM »
I see that it lists Target Sports on woodward in royal oak as an open carry friendly establishment off the main page.  I was told by one of the people there that they do NOT allow open carry in the store.

Offline springfield40xdm

Re: Open Carry friendly business.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:28:30 AM »
I have OCed at the one in Keego Harbor with no problems!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Offline Jeff

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:12:11 PM »
I was in there today and asked a few of the guys working there.  They said that they have no problem with open carry as long as you keep your hand off of it.  Perhaps the person that told me no the first time was mistaken.

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 11:31:01 AM »
Never ask; they will typically say 'no', because its easier...

Just carry, and IF they ask you to leave, then leave, and never darken their doorstep again.
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:26:49 AM »
I see that it lists Target Sports on woodward in royal oak as an open carry friendly establishment off the main page.  I was told by one of the people there that they do NOT allow open carry in the store.

I was in there last Sunday and there is a sign on the door saying they allow it just don't touch it while you are in the store.
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959