Author Topic: Too awesome for words: Interviewer gets told  (Read 3462 times)

Offline METL

Too awesome for words: Interviewer gets told
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
Watch and laugh.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Too awesome for words: Interviewer gets told
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »

Offline JakeBP

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »
I love how he stayed calm, and didnt start yelling like Alex Jones. Very professional.

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
This fellow needs to be on national media and given a fair chance to speak.

Whatever happened to setting aside a journalist's bias to get at the truth of both sides of an issue? I don't care what the media personality thinks. I want a truly open and honest debate that lets both sides of an issue say their piece. (I do prefer that nutjobs like Alex Jones not be allowed to speak as a "representative" of law abiding gun owners, but that's the price of the first amendment.)
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown

Offline LD

• Legal Musings
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 07:00:59 PM »
This fellow needs to be on national media and given a fair chance to speak.

Whatever happened to setting aside a journalist's bias to get at the truth of both sides of an issue? I don't care what the media personality thinks. I want a truly open and honest debate that lets both sides of an issue say their piece. (I do prefer that nutjobs like Alex Jones not be allowed to speak as a "representative" of law abiding gun owners, but that's the price of the first amendment.)

That's what you got, a debate with both sides given.

I think our side won.

Offline METL

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:49:53 AM »
Most don't want debate.  They know they can't win.  That's why you only see the loonies like Alex Jones.

They know if they debate an intelligent and articulate gun owner who remains calm and logical and rational, this will be the result.

Offline sonicmatter

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
........I want a truly open and honest debate that lets both sides of an issue say their piece.........
Let me give you a little hint since it sounds to me like you're new at this. The other side doesn't want a debate and they never have. They already have their minds made up what they want done and if they volunteer to "debate" or talk it is little more than lip service to make some believe they want to rationally discuss it.

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 09:31:58 PM »
I know I won't get open and honest debate. The anti-gun media makes that very clear. I do however, still want it, but I'm not holding my breath.  :-\
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown