Author Topic: Membership Processing  (Read 25451 times)

Offline TheElk

Re: Membership Processing
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 03:37:35 PM »
Ya, I sent in my money and membership info over 3 weeks ago... Being a non-member on these forums inhibits use (aka it sucks). I can't PM other users nor see that member forums exist.
I'm MarineSgt on OCDO and smalls on MGO. Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 07:38:24 AM »
 :-[

Offline fozzy71

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »
Ya, I sent in my money and membership info over 3 weeks ago... Being a non-member on these forums inhibits use (aka it sucks). I can't PM other users nor see that member forums exist.

7 weeks for me.  :'(

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:36 AM »
I am looking into this.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »

Just don't look behind the curtain.
[/quote]

You can look, just don't pay any attention to the man behind it!  :D

Seriously though, while I am pretty sore it has come to what is has, I am pleased to say that the buck stops here. All of the folks posted here should have there packages within a day or two from now, I have already received reports from some that it was received. Also, your informaiton will be posted to IT tonight (actually right after this message) so you will have full member's access to the forums within a few days too!

For those that signed up at Bass Pro in Great Lakes Crossing, your applications will be in my possession tommorrow and ultimately in your mailboxes by this Saturday.
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »
Hooray Jeff!

Now get some sleep!
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 05:00:35 PM »
Hooray Jeff!

Now get some sleep!

Thanks, but I'm good. I slept last week!  ;D
United we STAND!

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »
got it in the mail tues thanks :)
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Glock19

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 03:41:18 AM »
will the membership fees.. ever be automated thru web?
and can anyone one tell me whom to talk to in the genesee county (south of flint) area about MOC or is there a charter group in area? i have met a couple MOC mebers in my area.. but never got to ask them. thanks for the help.

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »
will the membership fees.. ever be automated thru web?
and can anyone one tell me whom to talk to in the genesee county (south of flint) area about MOC or is there a charter group in area? i have met a couple MOC mebers in my area.. but never got to ask them. thanks for the help.

Autosurgeon is your regional coordinator, you may reach him via pm in this forum or via email at swregion@miopencarry.org.

Yes, the membership fees and application process will eventually be online. The proper accounts are created, it is just a matter of programming at this point. Once this is complete members will also be able to modify their contact information to keep the database current.
United we STAND!

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
  • Rock Island Armory 1911A1 FS Tactical .45 ACP
    • Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
  • First Name (Displayed): Al
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 12:23:42 PM »
Members & Non-Members:

If you have not recieved your membership information, please be patient. I will try to process everything this weekend and get those in the mail for you! :-) My plans are to process memberships every 2 weeks, somewhere around the weekend timeframes.

If you are worried as to whether or not we have recieved your membership application/renewal, send an email to treasurer@miopencarry.org. I will respond as soon as I can and give you the status on your application/renewal.

Thank youm
Shaun
Treasurer, MOC
Ok, I just tried signing up via gpal.  Didn't see the comments section, thought it would pop up when I clicked on "next."  Well, that didn't happen.  So the only details you have, in addition to my $20.00 is my email address.  What should I do to get you the rest of the info you need?
Big Gay Al
Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
Members & Non-Members:

If you have not recieved your membership information, please be patient. I will try to process everything this weekend and get those in the mail for you! :-) My plans are to process memberships every 2 weeks, somewhere around the weekend timeframes.

If you are worried as to whether or not we have recieved your membership application/renewal, send an email to treasurer@miopencarry.org. I will respond as soon as I can and give you the status on your application/renewal.

Thank youm
Shaun
Treasurer, MOC
Ok, I just tried signing up via gpal.  Didn't see the comments section, thought it would pop up when I clicked on "next."  Well, that didn't happen.  So the only details you have, in addition to my $20.00 is my email address.  What should I do to get you the rest of the info you need?
Never mind, I think I figured it out.  email sent to the prez. :)
Big Gay Al

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 02:17:34 PM »
Sounds like the right way to resolve it  ;D
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline RandyK

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »
Al, I did receive both notifications one for your payment and one with your info. Still getting this Treasurer thing all figured out so give a little time and you should get your packet. Thanks again for you support!
(P.S. to anybody else that has this same probem just e-mail your info to treasurer@miopencarry.org )

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2010, 02:19:40 AM »
Al, I did receive both notifications one for your payment and one with your info. Still getting this Treasurer thing all figured out so give a little time and you should get your packet. Thanks again for you support!
(P.S. to anybody else that has this same probem just e-mail your info to treasurer@miopencarry.org )
Ok, sounds good to me then. 

Thanks!
Big Gay Al

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
I told ya all to send a memo in the comments section to verify the info easier, and I presumed there would be a section like that, as the "other online processor" has one.  I used the service to renew myself, and was looking high and low for it myself.  So um, no worries about that section.

-jason
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline Bronson

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

Oops.  I did the same as BGA but I sent the email to the address listed under your profile here on the MOC forum.  Did you receive it?  Because I haven't received anything in return.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »
I told ya all to send a memo in the comments section to verify the info easier, and I presumed there would be a section like that, as the "other online processor" has one.  I used the service to renew myself, and was looking high and low for it myself.  So um, no worries about that section.

-jason
Yeah, I looked for the comments section, didn't see it, so I'm assuming it's well hidden.  I had thought it would pop up when I hit the next button.  Wrong assumption on that part. ;)
Big Gay Al

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:42 PM »
Membership card and other stuff came in the mail today. 

Thanks!
Big Gay Al

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
Ok, so, now who do I have to sleep with to get this forum to say "MOC Member" under my location?  :)
Big Gay Al