Author Topic: Hello from Battle Creek!  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Wivm1014

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
Hello from Battle Creek!
« on: February 13, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »
New here obviously. I'm 19 which restricts me to OC w/out a CPL. It's a very touchy method but I've researched for months now and feel pretty confident about exercising my right to defense. Can't wait to get my CPL! Makes things much simpler. I plan to attend local outings also! Thanks for welcoming me and I have to say, this website is EXTREMELY informational and encourage all newbies to heavily research this site, especially the laws if youre in my situation because there is ALOT. Once you're as confident as I am, CARRY ON.
That door you just broke down was locked for your protection, not mine.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Hello from Battle Creek!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 02:46:04 PM »
Welcome from Okemos. :)

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »
Welcome from Battle Creek as well.  If you ever have any questions or want someone to OC with I would be happy to meet up with you, I too do not have a CPL (for other reasons which I would be happy to explain) so dont hesitate to get a hold of me.  The best way would be through email, ayancer@miopencarry.org, I work odd hours during the week but my mail comes straight to my phone.  Hope you stick around!

Offline lljj

• MOC Member
  • Peter had a sword I have a 45 be blessed
  • First Name (Displayed): jacob
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 11:34:55 PM »
Welcome from eastpointe
open carrying for life can't steal my freedom

Offline Wivm1014

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 06:31:51 AM »
Yance, If I'm correct it says you are the Vice President of this site, if that's true I'd be honored to OC with you. We would have to map out a walk or something and discuss our matter. Ill be in contact with you.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
Yance, If I'm correct it says you are the Vice President of this site, if that's true I'd be honored to OC with you. We would have to map out a walk or something and discuss our matter. Ill be in contact with you.

Welcome Wivm, and if you and Yance get together have him throw me a shout....he knows how to get in touch with me and I'll join you guys if my schedule allows, which it normally doesn't  :(

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Wivm1014

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 02:48:16 PM »
Will do Bronson. I take it your from my area also?