Author Topic: Another strike against California  (Read 4528 times)

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline EM87

Re: Another strike against California
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »
The stupidity of some people amazes me.
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:23:55 PM »
They outlawed open carry ???

It has gone to Arnold.  I don't think he will sign it but unfortunately he will probably not veto it either.  :'(
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 09:53:45 PM »
I think he will sign it... too bad, too.  I spend a little time now and then on the CA OCDO forum and also UOC'D last September in the Redondo Beach/LA area. It MAY not hold up under the Constitution IF the SCOTUS decides McDonald v. Chicago in our favor...
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »
id like to see shall issue CC permits,state preemption and open carry be required to be legal in the states,by federal law.

and practically no pfz's
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.