Author Topic: Just a little bit!  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Justice

• First Name (Displayed): Justice
Just a little bit!
« on: May 31, 2013, 10:10:42 PM »
Not new to the web nor forums. I used to play with the same software this forum is run on! lol Nice choice! I have always loved SMF and think Vbulletin is a bit over rated.

Dim-da-ditty-y!
So anyways, I'm (Or at least used to be) a writer of Satire, spirituality and philosophy. Most may not get it, some will love it, some do hate it.

JUSTICE!

Do you know what that truly means???

Because if you don't, this country is doomed...

You'll get it as you get to know me. :D

I'm here to support mine and other's 2nd ammendment rights and choose open carry. I have applied for a cpl, don't know if I'll get it or not do to my past. But anyways...

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!!!

Offline Manta

Re: Just a little bit!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:47:28 PM »
Hello from Wayne, and welcome! I do wish you good luck in acquiring your CPL :) I just got mine a few months ago, but not before having my background check done at a sporting goods store first (just to make sure there weren't any errors I needed to fix before I potentially wasted $115 to be declined by the state). I'm looking forward to enjoying your writing!

Offline Justice

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:59:24 PM »
Thank you! Glad to hear you got you cpl!

It is sad we have to and beg for a simple right...  ;D

Offline Manta

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:15:21 PM »
I completely agree with you there, especially when it comes to some of the criteria which can disqualify someone and how long the dumbest blemishes stick to a record. And yet certain politicians, self-proclaimed 'experts', can wave a sporting rifle around in an assembly room displaying flagrant disregard for even the most basic firearm safety (with a mag installed, action closed and booger finger on the trigger) to try and prove an already weak point, without so much as a warning. Sad, indeed...

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
Welcome from Erie, glad to see another face around.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline Justice

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:43:20 PM »
Welcome from Erie, glad to see another face around.

Thank you!

Love your tag line (Signature) about the police officer by the way.  :D

Ohio...

The ones who wanted to bring back caning...

Sounds like one reserved for the politicians! lol

Offline Justice

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
I completely agree with you there, especially when it comes to some of the criteria which can disqualify someone and how long the dumbest blemishes stick to a record. And yet certain politicians, self-proclaimed 'experts', can wave a sporting rifle around in an assembly room displaying flagrant disregard for even the most basic firearm safety (with a mag installed, action closed and booger finger on the trigger) to try and prove an already weak point, without so much as a warning. Sad, indeed...

Yeah, I went into the Oakland county court to apply and forgot about an innocent little pocket knife on my key chain and actually threw it in the basket! lol

This smart ass cop says "Well, there's signs EVERYWHERE forbidding weapons!"

I'm like "Yeah, well it's part of my key chain and would have never thought of it as a weapon dipsh$t..."

What are "They" afraid of???

I would like to think "WE" are on the same team.

I can only talk limited thoughts because of the web, but, hmmmm....

I'm just glad to stand up for my rights, while I still have them...

My dad once said about unionized highly paid G.M. workers "We're the last of the brood."

Well, the way this country is headed?

"We're" the last of the brood to have any amount of rights especially with firearms, I feel sorry for the future generations...

Unless...

Well...

The first rule of fight club is...

The second rule of fight club is...

Offline lljj

• MOC Member
  • Peter had a sword I have a 45 be blessed
  • First Name (Displayed): jacob
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 11:42:22 PM »
Welcome from Eastpointe
open carrying for life can't steal my freedom