Author Topic: Open Carry Lunch at Theo & Stacy's 8/31/13  (Read 3524 times)

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
Open Carry Lunch at Theo & Stacy's 8/31/13
« on: August 10, 2013, 01:55:10 PM »
Have you been wanting to open carry but haven't found an opportunity you were comfortable with? Come join Michigan Open Carry at Theo and Stacy's for an open carry lunch, you will be joined by others who will be OCing and like minded individuals. Theo and Stacy's fully supports your right to open  carry and this would be a great chance to get out and OC for the first time. As always these events are open to the public so anyone may feel free to join.

When: Saturday, 8/31
Time: 2pm
Where: Theo and Stacy's
4311 S. Westnedge
Portage,
Who: you and anyone who supports the second amendment (children are welcome).

If you have any questions you can't post them in this thread or you can email swregion@miopencarry.org

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Open Carry Lunch at Theo & Stacy's 8/31/13
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
According to their website and google maps, this is Kalamazoo.

http://theoandstacys.com/theo-and-stacys-westnedge/

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:03:51 AM »
Dan, you and the website are correct. It is 1/2 block from the Portage Kalamazoo line. If a person were to head there via 94 they would exit on a "Portage" exit.

Adam is of course from Battle Creek which makes him worthless for directions. Okay, being from Battle Creek has nothing with his lack of directional skills.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
Its about three blocks north of the Kalamazoo line and on the east side of the road.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."