Linked Events

• Meet Senator Green: March 01, 2014

Author Topic: State Senator Mike Green is Calling all Lapeer area gun owners and sportsmen!  (Read 8997 times)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Calling all Lapeer area gun owners and sportsmen!
Join us for a Meet and Greet with State Senator Mike Green
A champion for the rights of Michigan's gun owners and sportsmen

Saturday, March 1, 2014
10:00am - 1:00pm
Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club
1213 North Lake George Road, Attica, Michigan

This event is open to all Lapeer area gun owners and sportsmen, with a focus on introducing them to Sen. Green and talking about issues important to them.

In addition to Senator Green, special guest Lapeer County Sheriff Ron Kalanquin will be joined by representatives of the NRA, Michigan Coalition of Responsible Gun Owners, Michigan United Conservation Clubs and Michigan Open Carry. All will be available to provide updates on 2nd Amendment and sportsmen issues in Lansing.

There is no cost to attend. Free refreshments will be provided. Those attending will be eligible for free door prize drawings to include NRA gear!

Please send questions and RSVP's to greenforsenate@gmail.com.
RSVP's are appreciated but not required.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:05:30 AM by TheQ »
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
OC friendly i assume?

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
MOC has been invited to participate. So your assumption is correct.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
is any of the leadership planning on attending? its a bit of a drive for me but i may make a extra effort to be able to make it out there

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
is any of the leadership planning on attending? its a bit of a drive for me but i may make a extra effort to be able to make it out there

In addition to Senator Green, special guest Lapeer County Sheriff Ron Kalanquin will be joined by representatives of the NRA, Michigan Coalition of Responsible Gun Owners, Michigan United Conservation Clubs and Michigan Open Carry. All will be available to provide updates on 2nd Amendment and sportsmen issues in Lansing.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
thanks for not making me feel retarded by making a smart ass comment. i know it took you some self control and restraint :) i should have read it a little better. ill see if i can get it into my schedule and make the drive

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
thanks for not making me feel retarded by making a smart ass comment. i know it took you some self control and restraint :) i should have read it a little better. ill see if i can get it into my schedule and make the drive
You're welcome.

I think. ;-)

Offline Jeff

You got off light.  I would have bolded it, underlined it, italicized it, MAX font....triplicated it and put up a video of me kicking a puppy!!!!!!

RAWR!!!!!!

And changed the color to something manly like that!

I do hope to go myself, it is a bit of a drive and may be unable though.  My truck needs some work and I may not be able to steal anyone elses vehicle. 

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Please try to make it Jeff. I'm expecting it to be a good event. Senator Green is one of our biggest supporters.

Offline Jeff

Please try to make it Jeff. I'm expecting it to be a good event. Senator Green is one of our biggest supporters.

I will do my best, as I said my truck is having a few issues and I don't want to take it that far.  If I can use another vehicle without interfering with a family member I would be happy to go.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
im going to try to make it, if me and my girl take her blazer on saturday i may be able to offer a ride. depends how her suv is working, nothing personal 3 people in a single cab dodge dakota is too much for me

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
im going to try to make it, if me and my girl take her blazer on saturday i may be able to offer a ride. depends how her suv is working, nothing personal 3 people in a single cab dodge dakota is too much for me
Dude, just you in a single cab Dakota is a bit much.

D'ooh!!! Did I say that out loud???

Offline Jeff

I'm so fat, I had to upgrade my truck to the snow plow package just to keep from bottoming the truck out.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
jeff im going to be borrowing my moms civic. if you REALLY want to go i can pick you up and head out to lapeer. you are in warren right? maybe we can meet on hall road somewhere and you can park and ill drive from there? or if needed i can go out there and pick you up. i have no issues with that. just make sure if you do carry in the car that you have a valid CPL :)

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
Dude, just you in a single cab Dakota is a bit much.

D'ooh!!! Did I say that out loud???
no would be me and my woman. 3 in a single cab dakota is one hell of a ride. escpecially 3 "big" people. every hear of sardine can syndrome lol

Offline Jeff

I appreciate the offer good sir, but I can not go.  Today is my mothers birthday and I thought we were celebrating Sunday but it is going to be Saturday.  I need to head out to yale michigan with my sister and won't be in a position to go.

I truly appreciate you being willing to let me hitch a ride but I need to be with my family.

Hopefully that seminar being planned in sterling heights isn't march 26, because that's my sisters birthday.  But I could probably skip that.

Offline Jeff

no would be me and my woman. 3 in a single cab dakota is one hell of a ride. escpecially 3 "big" people. every hear of sardine can syndrome lol

What's even more fun is when the seat doesn't latch on one side, so every time you hit the brakes the whole seat lurches forward.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
if you want a ride out to lapeer id be more than happy to play taxi. id like to get MOC out there in numbers. show the senator we support him supporting us!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
I appreciate the offer good sir, but I can not go.  Today is my mothers birthday and I thought we were celebrating Sunday but it is going to be Saturday.  I need to head out to yale michigan with my sister and won't be in a position to go.

I truly appreciate you being willing to let me hitch a ride but I need to be with my family.

Hopefully that seminar being planned in sterling heights isn't march 26, because that's my sisters birthday.  But I could probably skip that.

me and pat were shooting for the 28th its a friday

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
awesome event! was great to see MOC out there! pat and phil are rockstars! wish there could have been more of a MOC presence but it was good to see the guys again. looking forward to many more events with those guys! phil wife also convinced my girlfriend who was anti-carry to start OC! awesome job guys, keep up the good work!