Author Topic: More good news from Obama.  (Read 4162 times)

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
More good news from Obama.
« on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:05 AM »
Not sure if it acceptable to post here so if it isnt I understand. However my mom found this link and sent it to me so I figured why not.

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/alert-obama-warns-world-leaders-‘millions-could-die’-from-gulf-oil-disaster/
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline EM87

Re: More good news from Obama.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »
Oh sh*t.  Looks like there's a storm a comin'.
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline EM87

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 11:25:20 AM »
Any idea how this will affect us here in MI?
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline Agent1

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
Consider the source....... Just because it is on the internet......... Doesn't make it false either I guess. I've heard of NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX.... but who is PAKALERT? I'm not running for the shelter yet.
"It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts. It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, arn't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't."
 John Wayne (The Shootist.)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:50:53 AM »
If this were true we would already be dead! There already has been a spill bigger than this one in the gulf.... just it was off Mexico.

Not to mention all the oil that was spilled into the ocean during WW2
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 11:54:21 AM »
There is all kinds of speculation going on that hundreds of thousands will be moving away from the gulf coast area's to inland area's. Pretty much its all propaganda as this point as is the worst catastrophy in the USA and No one (Scientist) really know what to expect other then things will get much worse before they get better. A freind of mine flies a helicopter that transports employee's to the oil rigs. He has stated that the news is not accurately reporting the spiked suicides , domestic violence and other crimes. The local government has requested help from the fed with no response. Trying to finger through the huge propaganda war that is going on , is the major challenge. As with any situation like this I figured more people would be screaming the "The sky is falling" However this is the first I have heard Obama state that it is. BP has only paid out some 120 million and our government as of yesterday has not released any of the 20 billion set to help people who live , work or own bussiness's in the area's effected. They do not plan on releasing any of the 20b fund until sometime next month. The gulf coast fishery has been closed for some 70 days now. Thats 70 days of no work, no income and according the the government they will have to wait an additional 30 days before they start paying out any claims. There are some 140,000 filed claims and a additional 80,000 expected claims. People keep comparing this to the exxon incident. What people fail to realize is this is not a spill. The oil capacity is expected to be 100 times larger then exxon.

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!