Author Topic: BREAKING: Brady Campaign Files Lawsuit, Ban All Guns Other Than Smart Guns in NJ  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Jeff

Of course the police would be exempt, because the ordinary person is just a peon in the minds of the elite and don't want anyone but themselves to have a functional firearm.

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
it may be good for it to go into effect. then the courts can rule it Un-Constitutional and no more states can do it.

i'm sure all the gang bangers in camden and newark will abide by this law.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
it may be good for it to go into effect. then the courts can rule it Un-Constitutional and no more states can do it.

i'm sure all the gang bangers in camden and newark will abide by this law.

yeah, id hate to see other states follow suit. if michigan ever did that... come pry mine from my cold dead hands....

Offline Jeff

yeah, id hate to see other states follow suit. if Michigan ever did that... come pry mine from my cold dead hands....

After 50 attempts to make it into law get shot down, they will try the. "People may use outdated/unsafe firearms for the defense in their home, but all carry outside the home must use smart guns"  then they will require CPL applicants to have a registered smart gun before approving their carry license.  Make us sign an affidavit that we will not carry a non-smart gun outside of the home.  Probably put the same line on purchase permits. 

By purchasing this firearm you agree to only use it for home protection and use at a gun range and never to be carried outside the home or gun range.  X________________. 

I agree to keep firearm locked up in a safe out of the reach of all other humans while inside the home. X___________________.

I agree to never drink a soda over 16 ounces and to exercise at least a half hour per day (medical certificate may be required). X______________________.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
i can see some bad things happening if this goes into law....alot of people will probably move from NJ if thats the case... their laws on guns are already retarded as heck

Offline Scott Leyder

• First Name (Displayed): Scott
I am torn on this.  Not that I want to see anything done to take away our rights to defend ourselves in really any fashion.   The reason I might lean to this pressing the matter is that I think the sooner the politicians feet are held to the fire on this issue the better.  The people of that state have to wake up and stop the corruption or move.  That is the only way that the real fix is going to happen. 

Offline Cameraman

This is about as stoopid as a Law can get, if this is allowed to go into effect, it will spread to all the Other Libtard States, there is a Companion story In Guns.com, that the Builder of the Smart Gun has a Patent filed. for a Kill Switch for Said Smart Gun as well...Folks this is going to be a huge Challenge to Over Come...we must Start fighting this before it gets any Traction!!!!!

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
I'm confused, if smart guns are such a good thing and it's fully functional, then why would the police need to be exempted?  I mean the technology works, right?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
why would the police need to be exempted?

The police should use these.  That way a bad guy can't take the officer's gun away and use it against him.

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
The police should use these.  That way a bad guy can't take the officer's gun away and use it against him.
The police should CC anyway, that way no one could take their gun away from them.

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
The police should CC anyway, that way no one could take their gun away from them.
And they wouldn't be the first shot!

Offline Jeff

:rotfl:

Good ones :)