Author Topic: MomsRising  (Read 2162 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
MomsRising
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:54:47 AM »
MomsRising – an anti-gun group - rallied in D.C. to support Dr. Vivek Murthy, Obama’s Surgeon General nominee. Murthy has called “guns a healthcare issue.” Not only is anti-gun rhetoric being used by MomsRising, but they dressed their children in scrubs in order to pressure senators to support Vivek’s nomination.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/145081-guy-crashes-anti-nra-rally-kids-used-props-make-political-point/

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: MomsRising
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »
I got a big laugh out of the preventative care comment.

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Re: MomsRising
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »
That would have been hilarious if an anti-gunner interviewed my 5 year old at the 2A rally.  They would have to edit out the footage.

I used the day as a teaching tool.  She knew why we were there.  She knew we were meeting with people who make "rules" for Michigan.

The other day, she told my wife if someone took her, she'd kick and bite them.  Then dad would shoot them with his gun.  :yikes: She knows why I carry.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36