Author Topic: MDOT Adopt-a-Highway Chesterfield, MI  (Read 5599 times)

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
MDOT Adopt-a-Highway Chesterfield, MI
« on: July 21, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »
MOC has adopted another section of highway. It will be I-94 between 21 and 23 Mile Road in Chesterfield, MI.

The next pickup date will be Sunday September 26. We will start at 1:00p.m.

Please post to confirm your attendance. We will need a few people to volunteer that have larger vehicles to carpool to the highway. We will meet at the Park and Ride on the southeast corner of I-94 and 23 Mile Road.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: MDOT Adopt-a-Highway Chesterfield, MI
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »
Good stuff Scott!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline RandyK

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
I am in for sure!! Can't wait as a matter of fact. Nothing like helping the environment while exercising your rights. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats five, plus people in the back if necessary. If we fold the seats down it will also hold many bags of garbage. If anybody wants to car pool from Warren area let me know.

Offline Wardo

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »
Count me in!   However, my B-day is the 24th so i may be a hungover zombie...   ;D
-----------------------------------------------
God made man, Sam Colt made him equal!

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »
i'm in

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »
i'm in!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline stanr2

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:16:10 PM »
Great Job and I am glad to hear that we will be doing this.  Count me in and also I have a big Dodge Van that can hold 7 or 8.  Please let me know of anything else that is needed.

Best Regards,
Stanr2
Stanr2

Offline sky2water

• MOC Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
Hey guys.  I got all excited that I will finally be able to make a MOC function and participate…and then I checked my drill schedule and that is my drill weekend at Selfridge.  If you don't mind, I will drive by after my final formation at 4:00pm and if you guys are still picking up trash I will stop so I can meet some of you guys and maybe help out if possible.  If not then next time.  I will keep checking the events schedule for events I can participate in.  Sorry I can’t fully participate in this one.

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 09:42:59 PM »
Hey guys.  I got all excited that I will finally be able to make a MOC function and participate…and then I checked my drill schedule and that is my drill weekend at Selfridge.  If you don't mind, I will drive by after my final formation at 4:00pm and if you guys are still picking up trash I will stop so I can meet some of you guys and maybe help out if possible.  If not then next time.  I will keep checking the events schedule for events I can participate in.  Sorry I can’t fully participate in this one.

There is a chance we'll still be working out there at 4. Come on by!