General Category > Off Topic Stuff

SB 0305 - Michigan Knife Preemption

<< < (2/5) > >>

Scandiacus:

--- Quote from: mosnar87 on May 01, 2015, 07:55:06 AM ---To me, in this context, neutral means "MOC is a single issue org, this isn't our issue".

--- End quote ---

Yeah, IMO it wouldn't make sense for the organization to get officially involved in this effort as it's too tangential to handgun OC.  But it's something I'm sure a lot of OCers would support, so I wanted to make note of the bill here - knives are also a 2A issue, and I think it's safe to say that everyone here is a 2A supporter.

mosnar87:

--- Quote from: Scandiacus on May 01, 2015, 09:56:22 AM ---Yeah, IMO it wouldn't make sense for the organization to get officially involved in this effort as it's too tangential to handgun OC.  But it's something I'm sure a lot of OCers would support, so I wanted to make note of the bill here - knives are also a 2A issue, and I think it's safe to say that everyone here is a 2A supporter.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, and, in my case at least, you are correct. I definitely am excited to see movement on the protection of citizens from government infringements on our right to own, transport, and use  knives, and I'm sure many others are as well.

TheQ:
The previous 3 posts are right on the mark.

LD:

--- Quote from: Scandiacus on May 01, 2015, 09:56:22 AM ---Yeah, IMO it wouldn't make sense for the organization to get officially involved in this effort as it's too tangential to handgun OC.  But it's something I'm sure a lot of OCers would support, so I wanted to make note of the bill here - knives are also a 2A issue, and I think it's safe to say that everyone here is a 2A supporter.

--- End quote ---

I do wish that were true but the degree of support brings it into question sometimes.

Super Trucker:
"Isn't our issue", "we don't care what happens", "not our problem" all mean the same.
Good enough.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version