Author Topic: Art Beat n Eats  (Read 36228 times)

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
Re: Art Beat n Eats
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
somebody please save me looking thru pages of posts. this year arts beats eats - any OC issues or business as usual like last year? haven't spotted any media mention. remembered royal oak mentioning some sort of law changes or whatever. if OK then i'm down there this weekend.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »
somebody please save me looking thru pages of posts. this year arts beats eats - any OC issues or business as usual like last year? haven't spotted any media mention. remembered royal oak mentioning some sort of law changes or whatever. if OK then i'm down there this weekend.

Not a whimper.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 11:52:39 PM »
Not a word? Good, the way it should be. CarrY On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline kryptonian

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »
thanks cv67pat - another year of uneventful OC should reassure the public and give the media nothing to report.

Offline kryptonian

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »
OC today at ABE royal oak. no problems no issues. walked past several police..not a word and i KNOW they saw it. approached by few people asking about the law and if i had an open carry permit. explained best i could. a recurring theme in the stories i got was that these people had a bad experience or someone they knew that prompted them to be interested in CC and OC. WHY DO PEOPLE WAIT UNTIL THEN TO ACT???