Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

Hell's Saints?

<< < (2/2)

gryphon:

--- Quote from: dmd7765 on October 12, 2015, 03:22:22 PM ---I find there walks to border on trying to instigate conflict
--- End quote ---

Conflict with whom? The police or citizens they encounter?  The citizen encounters I've seen in their videos, mostly with African Americans, seem positive and interesting.

--- Quote ---Mr Baker was at a dinner I attended, and was said to have made comments (some say racist) about the current MOC VP's wife.
--- End quote ---

I would like to know what was said.  Racist comments and racism is to be abhorred.

dmd7765:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 12, 2015, 06:14:23 PM ---Conflict with whom? The police or citizens they encounter?  The citizen encounters I've seen in their videos, mostly with African Americans, seem positive and interesting.

I would like to know what was said.  Racist comments and racism is to be abhorred.

--- End quote ---
Ask Johnny, I would rather you hear it directly from him

Theraven536:

--- Quote from: dmd7765 on October 12, 2015, 03:22:22 PM ---
Ill pass on any Hell's Saints events.

--- End quote ---

Would you pass just because of the comments, or other reasons? Watching the videos that have posted, I don't see anything that could be considered racist.
If there is something else, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

part deux:

--- Quote from: Theraven536 on October 12, 2015, 07:39:20 PM ---
Would you pass just because of the comments, or other reasons? Watching the videos that have posted, I don't see anything that could be considered racist.
If there is something else, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
As DMD suggested, ask Johnny.

TheQ:
If you want a group that's into attention whoring, look no further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version