Author Topic: Newb from Southgate  (Read 3056 times)

Offline bob

Newb from Southgate
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:15:47 AM »
I'm not actually a newb but I can not remember my old screen name and the email address I used is gone.

Anyway, I'll make an intro because I probably never did before.

I've never open carried but I support the people who do 110%.  I have a KelTec PF9 and CZ 83.  I have an outer holster for the CZ but have never used it and might even be selling the CZ for a larger gun.

I really like what you guys where able to do for AB&E and have been following it the entire time.  I really respect that.  A lot of these other gun groups we have around don't really seem to do anything except post about it online.  I like that you guys actually go out and fight for it.  Huge Kudos.

Do you guys ever do any of your OC classes in the Downriver area?  I read that you had one at the Bass Pro Shop coming up but I rarely get up that way.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Newb from Southgate
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »
There are several OC seminars in the SE area in the coming months.. Take a look the South East Events section on this forum ... and also the events calendar on the MI Open Carry Website!

And Welcome!!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Newb from Southgate
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 04:29:52 PM »
I think there was one at Cabelas, but I'm not sure if there's anything scheduled there soon.

Welcome (back) to MOC :)