Author Topic: Tim Hortons oc  (Read 5731 times)

Offline JoeCar

Tim Hortons oc
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:28:42 PM »
Had an uneventful oc of my Beretta today. I was having a coffee and a danish with my wife. A few glances at my leather shoulder holster. I thought i was the only one, when two gentlemen sitting at the back of the store, walked by me with hip holsters on. I was surprised, i though i was the only one.

Offline Bronson

Re: Tim Hortons oc
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:09 AM »
What city were you in?

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 08:20:36 AM »
I was oc'ing in Burton, Mi.

Offline Advanced Security

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »
I was oc'ing in Burton, Mi.

I OC all over Burt-tucky.  We should hook up sometime!  :)

God Bless,

Jeff

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
Ive never been to a Tim Hortons before.not much of a fan of coffee unless i am the one who made it,plus all the Street racers congregate there after dark.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 10:47:01 AM »
Ok, Jeff, I'd like to do that. Maybe we should have some circulars to pass out to the crowd, to advance the cause so to speak. I'm curious on your trip to the bricks. How did it go?

Offline Advanced Security

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »
Ok, Jeff, I'd like to do that. Maybe we should have some circulars to pass out to the crowd, to advance the cause so to speak. I'm curious on your trip to the bricks. How did it go?

The trip was smooth as could be.  I went back yesterday at around 8ish till 10ish.  Lots of looks, no comments at all.  I saw a lot more cops there also.  I counted 9 different uniformed officers, 5 different patrol cars, and 3 unmarked cars, all with one plain-clothed per car.  Very uneventfull for me, which is the way I like it.

I normally have tri-folds close by so I can pass them out if I need to.  :D

I'll PM you my number, call or text anytime.

Jeff

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »
OC in a doughnut shop -- shouldn't have issues finding LEOs ;)
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Radioman

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »
OC in a doughnut shop -- shouldn't have issues finding LEOs ;)

No No No.  The Cops nowadays are upscale and hip.  Have too look in the Bagel Shops like Panera Bread, Starbucks and Caribou Coffee.  They dont do the Dunkin runs anymore.  They are health and image conscious now.

;)